Learn how to define and remain committed to a SMARTER goal, build productive habits, and focus which yields confidence.
Determine your creative purpose, your Why, who you are and what you stand for and what you stand against.
Learn how to crack your "4-Part Code" by connecting the dots between your:
Learn how to use easy vital business tools.
- Vision Shaper
- One-Page Plan
- Fan Plan
- Art of the Start Grid
- Milestone Map
Learn how to your target your market and how to celebrate their values and culture.
Learn how to have guided authentic conversations rather than making sales pitches.
Claim and protect your intellectual property, a vital asset representing current and future revenue.
Learn how to practice basic money management, determine how much money you're making and how much you're spending.
8 business courses for artists
Get a proven roadmap
Learn what they Don't teach in Art School and they Can't Teach in Business School
- You try and try to secure representation because that's all you know to do. But over half of the art galleries in the U.S. have closed their doors during the most recent recession so even if you secure reliable and adequate representation, eventually you will fall out of favor or the art gallery will go out of business.
- You might try selling your art on-line. But if you don't know what clear value you offer above and beyond your art and the target market you can best serve, your on-line presence just adds to the noise of talent.
- Maybe you schlepp your art from art fair to art fair?
- Worse yet, you enter art contests or "donate" your art with the hope of "exposure."
- At the very worst, you work for free and you end up feeling resentful because you wanted to get paid. But we're only paid if we offer clear value and they connect to their target market.
If you want to learn how to sell your art, without feeling like a sell-out, then learn from someone who is doing it, artist mentor Ann Rea.
You're not going to learn how to sell your art from someone who hasn't done it, despite their best intentions and expertise, such as a;
- life coach
- traditional on-line business course
- creativity coach
- business consultant
- traditional marketing consultant
“Selling out is doing something you don’t really want to do for money. That’s what selling out is.” -Bono