"Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art." - Andy Warhol
You are in Control of your Content
You are in control of your content. You don't need to rely on a webmaster to update or change your products, pricing, or other inventory details.
Working as an artist is an ambitious endeavor, to say the least. Selling art online makes it easier.
Online sales are the easiest sales. You don’t even have to be present or even awake to receive them and they can come from all over the world.
Process and ship your online orders from the convenience of your home or studio when you choose.
Online sales are the most profitable because you are not splitting the profits with a gallery or art consultant.
Nor are you paying fees to exhibit or show your work. There's relatively little overhead.
Get Paid Immediately
You won't be waiting for a check to arrive from a gallery or a representative.
More and more sales are shifting online. The Internet gives artists, in particular, a distinct advantage to reach an exponentially larger audience than they ever could have before by only exhibiting in galleries or at shows.
In 2009, Ann Rea, Inc.’s online sales grew to 27% of overall sales. And this percentage is steadily growing. Two originals where sold on Ann Rea's iPad within two months of owning it.
How did the Artists Who THRIVE “Art eCommerce solution” come to be?
After years of collaboration Ann Rea and her webmaster decided to answer the call from many of artists in search of a cost effective, functional, and aesthetically appropriate design solution. One that:
- enhances the presentation of artists work
- allows artists to maintain their content online, when they choose and from wherever choose
- gives artists full control of their content
- does NOT take commissions or annual maintenance fees
27 reasons to use the Artists Who THRIVE eCommerce Solution
- You are in control of your content. You don't need to rely on a webmaster to update or change your products, pricing or other inventory details.
- You keep your own domain name.
- Link to, or integrate, your blog.
- Integrate an email marketing systems; such as, iContact or Constant Contact.
- There are no annual fees because you own the shopping cart.
- It is a proven system. It was designed by Ann Rea, a nationally recognized artist, and her webmaster. Rea's online sales currently average about 30% of annual gross sales and the number is growing.
- eCommerce with no commissions. Grow your business and keep the money.
- The Artists Who THRIVE solution is a semi custom design that gives you the flexibility that you need, including displaying your logo. Yet the aesthetic is clean and simple so that the focus is your art and not the website.
- Maintain full control or your content. You update your content online whenever you want and from where ever you want.
- Doesn’t violate the six most Common Mistakes on artist’s websites.
- Doesn’t violate the seventh most Common Mistakes on artist’s websites.
- Archive section to display works previously sold.
- Get a professionally designed site without paying costly professional design fees.
- Displays your work big.
- Includes "Share it" for free. Providing cutting edge social network marketing to expand your online exposure exponentially.
- Includes a search engine optimization tools.
- Easy to use. Step by step instructions, with pictures, provided.
- Free technical support if it’s related to hosting or unrelated to user error. Just follow the instructions.
- iPhone and iPad Optimized
- Use PayPal or your merchant account to process credit card transactions.
- Integrates video, email marketing systems, and blogs.
- Customizable sales tax and shipping tables.
- Includes search function.
- Includes multiple product view function.
- No annual service contracts, you can end service at any time.
- MC/Visa/Amex accepted.
- Two part payment plan available.
Email Amy@annrea.com for the Artists Who THRIVE eCommerce Solution FAQ and application.