How do you make money with your art?
Is your art generating a profit or is it really an expensive hobby?
- Are you or could you generate a profit from the sale of your art?
- Maybe you don't even want to look at your sales and expenses?
- Are you afraid to look an accounting because it might make mean that you are failing as an artist?
I understand. The idea of accounting can seem overwhelming and complicated.
However, if I were not tracking my sales and expenses during my first year as a full-time artist, would not have known that I sold $103,246 of my art.
How can you know how much money are you, or could you, be making with your art?
You have to master the realm of Profiting, the last of eight courses in the MAKING Art Making MONEY program where you will:
- Take as complete an inventory of your art sales.
- Take as complete an inventory of your art expenses.
- Keep your accounting current so that you can see how much money you are making or spending.
By knowing how to profit from your art you will:
- see that what we measure improves.
- ignite creative inspiration.
- be more focused and confident.
By not knowing how to profit from your art you will:
- have a very expensive hobby.
- kill your creativity with financial stress.
- be less confident in the value you offer as an artist.
To graduate you must earn back your tuition investment, at a minimum, through the sale of your art during your final Prototype Project.
Is easy to sell your art?
We all know that it's not.
Is it possible to sell your art?