Making Money ®
100% No-Risk Guarantee
* no pricey websites sales commissions art show fees advertising art contests silly give-aways B.S.
Learn how to sell more art and make more money more confidence and dignity.
Maybe we can help?
Admission is available by application. We typically work with fine artists who have sold at least $2500 of their art.
Dothan, Alabama, USA
“Nothing that you invest in that is “expensive” would ever come back to you without yielding good fruit and your program has.
“You’ve blessed me and thousands of other artists.“
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“I sold those three commissions within the first two months of being in the program.”
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
“You could easily be charging 10 times more for this program.”
Fine artists who want to take their sales to the next level need a reliable roadmap.
Making Art Making Money® is the leading on-line business program for fine artists. We’re teaching fine artists what they don’t learn in art school and what they can’t learn in business school.
Conventional marketing strategies sell goods or services. Yet, an artist’s product is “emotion,” which is why we teach luxury art marketing and sales strategies.
We are more than a global community. We’re a movement on a mission to help fine artists take their power back from the scarcity and permission-based art establishment.
Students enrolled in Making Art Making Money graduate by selling enough of their art during their final project to cover their tuition, at a minimum. It’s rarely necessary, but we’ll work with students for free until they sell enough of their art to graduate. We only ask that students complete their lessons and assignments within six months, which is plenty of time. If you don't give up, we won't give up.
Ambler, Pennsylvania, USA
“I remember the days of selling something for $1000 and saying, ‘Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah.’
I just sold my last painting for $25,000. I’m not offering any discounts.”
“Maybe you’ll meet a stranger in the program and they’ll become a friend?”
Sacramento, California, USA
“I have had sales every single month. I have never had that in my whole life.
This is big for me. Every month, February, March, April, and May. I sold! I made money!”
Authentic Luxury Marketing
- Real relationships equal revenue. Referrals can generate 80% more art sales, on average, and you keep 100% of your money.
- People referred to you are 82% more likely to buy your art and spend more money.
- Referrals are the foundation of luxury marketing and sales and they cost nothing.
Find Your Niche
- Finding your niche means that you know who wants to buy your art, why they want it, and where and how to find more people like them.
- Free yourself from unnecessary ongoing humiliating rejection. Validation comes from your art sales, not silly so-called prestigious* art contests, juried shows, or scarce art grants.
- People who care about art care about the artist, not the middleman.
* Prestigious comes from the Latin word “praestigiosis,” meaning “deceitful.”
More Time To Create
- Focus on one effective luxury strategy that stands the test of time and free yourself of overwhelm.
- Gain creative focus and freedom by serving a mission that’s greater than yourself.
- With each art sale your motivation and inspiration grows.
Join a warm, welcoming, and intelligent global community.
“When your are clear on your mission…there’s no way you can feel small anymore.”
“If I had not enrolled, I’d probably would still be working, you know, like 9 to 5, 40 hours a week and just doing art on evenings and weekends basically.”
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
“To date, I’ve made $13,470 from my art this year more than double what I made last year.
These are real steps that you can take and you can practice.”
Mistake #1 Building an e-commerce site before knowing your niche.
- Until you’re certain of who wants to buy your fine art, why they want it, and how and where to find more collectors, your eCommerce store will fail.
- Complicated, overwhelming technology will suck the life out of a creative soul.
- Giving away cheap reproductions in an attempt to build a lame email list is expensive and futile.
Mistake #2 Discounting or donating your fine art.
Discounting or donating your art devalues it and damages your reputation, even if it’s for a vague promise of “exposure.”
Collectors are already confused about the price of art. When your prices lack integrity, it places your integrity in question.
If you don’t feel confident in the price of your art, potential collectors can’t feel confident in your art or you.
Mistake #3 Using conventional marketing and sales strategies.
The affluent, not mainstream consumers, buy fine art.
You’re not your customer. Conventional sales and marketing strategies will fail you.
To sell fine art, you must know your niche and use luxury marketing and sale strategies specific to selling fine art.
Mistake #4 Acting upon inexperienced advice.
Acting upon cheap or free advice from people who haven’t sold fine art or even made art is an expensive and time-consuming blunder.
If you’re following lousy advice, you’ll become discouraged and skeptical of even sound advice.
Learn from people who have accomplished what you want to accomplish.
Mistake #5 Thinking that an MFA will help you earn a living.
Even if you’re accepted into an MFA program, you can expect to pay an average of $60,000 a year in annual tuition with few scholarships or grants.*
Unless you have a large trust fund, you’ll be left with inescapable student loan debt.
Typical art professors will not teach you to make a living from your art; they will shame you for wanting to make money.
*Annual tuition at the Rhode Island School of Design is more than Harvard Law School.
If you could've figured all of this out by yourself, wouldn't you have done it by now?
Learn from Ann Rea, a fine artist who has accomplished what you want to achieve. Learn from an expert who has been where you are, made expensive mistakes, and worked out how to avoid pitfalls.
“It happened like within three days. I made really one sale after the next. In these three days I made 10,000 Fr.
That’s roughly the same in USD.”
Maui, Hawaii, USA
“It’s incredible. I made almost more than twice my tuition by now. Just so many things are opening up.
I’m having that faith.”
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
“The fact that you were doing it. You were successful at it and then you were able to tell me all that I needed to do.
It was just amazing.”
Someday Is Today
- Imagine confidently pricing your art for profit.
- Imagine using luxury marketing and sales strategies that can help you sell 80% more art, on average, and keep 100% of your money.
- Imagine using the most effective, simple, low-tech strategies to sell your art online.
- Imagine focusing on prospects who are 82% more likely to buy our art and spend more money.
- Imagine having expert guidance and a support network inside of a warm, welcoming, and intelligent global community that wants to see you win.
- Success demands time, focused action, and emotional fortitude.
- You’re never going to be “discovered” and no one is coming to save you.
- You alone are responsible for your success.
- You’re different, so your results will be different.
- If you’re feeling emotionally fragile, desperate for money, or looking to “get rich quick,” please look elsewhere.