What To Know
Most frequently asked questions and answers.
This program is for artists who want to learn how to sell their art, including established and emerging artists, artisans, designers, and photographers. Our community includes 23 different types of creative disciplines from 20 countries and counting.
Learn more about who this program is for and who it is not for.
- Click here to apply.
- You’ll be taken to an application form where Ann will ask you all sorts of invasive questions. OK – they’re not that invasive, she’s just really trying to weed out the “looky-loos” here.
- Then one of two things will happen.
- Ann will decide we’re not a good match and let you know politely.
- If Ann decides that we MIGHT be a good match, she will schedule an initial brief call to see if she can help you.
During your call, Ann will ask you a few questions to work out if or how she can help you.
- If she can’t help you, she’ll let you know politely, and try and point you in the right direction.
- If Ann feels that she can help, we’ll book another time to talk about how.
Nobody will pressure you or hassle you. If you want in, great. If not, no problem.
Please note. Ann is only looking for dedicated artists who want to join the Making Art Making Money program. There are a limited number of openings each month. She reviews applications on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- “What’s my current approach to marketing and selling my art costing me now?”
- “How many sales am I missing because I don’t know my niche or how to best sell my art to them?”
- “How money could I be losing by not having my art price correctly?”
- “How much more time do I want to spend trying to figure this out by myself?”
This program isn’t an expense; it’s an investment in yourself.
If you plan to keep trying to sell your art, can you afford not to learn how to do it correctly?
Please note. You must earn back your tuition investment, at a minimum, during your final project to graduate.
The is an innovative, self-paced, interactive, 90-day online program that includes eight comprehensive courses with action steps and quizzes to test your comprehension along the way, including:
- bonus lectures
- live Studio Hours
- a comprehensive assessment
- direct expert guidance from Ann Rea
You’ll have access to the program for an entire year!
You’ll graduate once you’ve earned back your tuition investment through the sale of your art, at a minimum, during your final project where you will determine your unique niche.
We do not teach social media and email marketing because until you are certain of your unique market niche, your social media and email marketing efforts to be effective.
Instead, we curate and direct students to free reputable resources to learn social media and email marketing.
You’ll graduate by completing the eight courses and your Prototype Project, which is just like a final project in school.
This provides an opportunity for you to test what you have learned.
You will sell your art or you will not. Either way it’s okay because you will learn why you did or why you didn’t sell your art; something that most artists never learn in their life.
This is a self-paced program designed to help you earn results in 90 days. However, you’ll have access for a year. Each lesson and quiz takes less than 5 minutes each so that you can implement what you are learning at your own pace.
However, the program is a year long so that you can implement what you’re learning and gain feedback.
On a scale of 1 to 10, the average student triples their focus and self-confidence from an average of 2.5 to 8. Study Partners encourage each other and hold each other accountable.
You’ll have the guidance of an expert mentor, artist Ann Rea.
You’ll also have Study Partners, of your choosing so that you can encourage each other and hold each other accountable.
There’s no limit on the number of friends you can make.
- Yes. You can post questions for Ann Rea in our online community.
- We have occasional group video meetings with Ann Rea to address your specific questions, remove your blocks, and keep you moving.
- If you can’t make the group meetings you can watch the recordings later.
No. You should do what is right for you and you should continue to work with your representatives if they are:
- selling enough of your art
- earning their sales commission
- paying you on time
However, proceed at your own risk. When you do work with art galleries, you not only surrender 50% or more of your money in sales commissions, you lose referral sales.
Referral sales, on average, amount to over 80% more potential sales where you keep 100% of your money.
The inspiration artists gain by knowing their collectors is priceless.
Most art galleries are eventually sold or they go out of business. Eventually, you will fall out favor because another artist, whose work is easier to sell, will displace you.
What would your life look like if you increased your sales by over 80% and you kept 100% of your money?
Students are under no obligation to disclose their private financial information so we do not have a reliable statistics.
Every artist who has faithfully completed the courses and implemented what they have learned has experienced a significant positive transformation.
The program works as long as you do the work.
Your attitude towards technology is more important than your aptitude. You only need to know how to use email, Facebook, and how to log in and out with a username and password.
Follow The Golden Rule and treat people the way that you would like to be treated.
We have a warm, welcoming, and supportive community, protected by a strictly enforced Code of Conduct.
We have an absolute zero-tolerance policy for breaching confidences and or rude, dishonest, unprofessional, or disrespectful behavior directed at other students or towards Ann Rea.
Violation of the Code of Conduct will result in immediate and final expulsion without refund or prior notice.
Typically, an investment in education that furthers your business qualifies as a tax-deductible expense.
However, we can not offer any tax advice so you should consult with your tax advisor.
As long as you can show us that you tried to learn by providing evidence that you completed each of the lessons in course one of eight, within 30 days of enrolling, your tuition will be refunded to the credit card that you used to enroll less any credit card processing fees.
Please note. If you finance your tuition and withdraw you will be responsible for paying a $200 loan financing fee before you can receive a refund.
Here’s how you can book your 50-minute Monday phone consultation with Ann Rea:
- Pay for your consultation.
- We’ll contact you within 48 hours to schedule your Monday call.
- List your top questions in order of priority so we make the best of your time. Be as specific as you can. There’s no need to forward your questions.
Please note. 48 hours advanced notice is required for cancellations. No exceptions.