Realm 1- Accomplishing
Take less than 60 seconds now and your future-self will be forever grateful to you. Write down your SMARTER goal.
R=revise if necessary
- How much art do you want to sell?
- By when?
- How do you imagine you will feel once you have it?
- State it as if you have it, in the present tense.
My SMARTER goal in December of 2004 was “I am so happy and grateful now that I have sold over $100,000 of my art in 2005.” I sold $103,246 of my art in 2005.
- Make this your goal, don’t copy someone else’s. That’s like copying someone else’s art.
- Don’t compare your goal to anyone else’s goal.
- Share your goal with people who support you.
- Don’t share your goal with people who will undermine your self-confidence.
- Define a goal that you believe that you can achieve.
- It’s about progress, not perfection.
“Any artist who wants to learn is welcome as my free guest at my live Saturday classes.” – Ann Rea