Realm 8 – Profiting
Take less than 60 seconds now and your future-self will be forever grateful to you. Update, review, or draft a price list.
Imagine that you walk into a restaurant. You are hungry. You ask for a menu and the host:
- Gives you a blank stare and says “I don’t have a menu.”
- He hands you an outdated menu. You order. He responds, “The price has gone up.” or “The price has gone down.” You’re confused.
- Your order. He responds, “That’s sold. I was just displaying it.“
- Make a clear and simple price list.
- Reduce the number of options. If you do custom work then just state your custom price formula.
- Only include available inventory and or services.
- Remember that a confused mind says “no.”
“Any artist who wants to learn is welcome as my free guest at my live Saturday classes.” – Ann Rea