“A plan to sell art without a plan is a plan sell no art.” - Ann Rea, Artist Mentor
1. Artists make money by serving their niche
What if you knew who wanted to buy your art and why?
Even if you've never studied marketing, can't relate to it, or think it's boring.
2. Artists make money by not selling their art or themselves
What if you stopped trying to sell yourself, and your art, yet your art sales increased?
Even if you don’t believe this or don't have any sales experience.
3. Artists make money by having specific goals
What if you could double your productivity and your chances of reaching your goals?
Even if you feel like you have failed in the past.
4. Artists make money by pricing their art fairly
What if you could confidently price your art, never discount it, and actually charge more?
Even if you're not sure that your current pricing is fair.
5. Artists make money by learning from an experienced mentor
What if you had an expert mentor and friendly like-minded artist friends?
Even if you don’t have many supportive artist friends, know many people, or live in a remote area.
6. Artists make money by learning how to sell their art
What if you could learn at your own pace and according to your own schedule?
Even if you think that you are too busy and you can't take on one more thing.
7. Artists make money by knowing their creative purpose
What if you really understood your creative purpose, you had a mission greater than yourself, and you knew who you could serve, and how.
Even if you are not sure that your art is "good enough."
8. Artists make money by sharing their mission
What if you knew that you could inspire interest in your art by simply sharing your mission?
Even if you don't think that you have a lot in common with people who have more money and they intimidate you.
9. Artists make money by mastering eight realms
What if you had a proven eight-step roadmap to building an artistic enterprise?
Even if you have always wondered where to start to sell your art.
10. Artists make money by eliminating perfectionism
What if you could be free of perfectionism yet maintain high standards of quality and actually make better art?
Even if you've been frozen by perfectionism and you feel anxiety and fear rejection when things are not perfect.
“A plan to sell art without a plan, is a plan sell no art.” -Ann Rea, Artist Mentor
WHERE TO START TO SELL YOUR ART
"Learn The 8-Part Road Map that I used to sell $103,246 of my art during my first year as an unknown artist, without feeling like a sell-out"
- Ann Rea, Artist Mentor