Last Updated April 18, 2019
Terms & Conditions for eBooks
- You agree that the Company legally owns and reserves all rights to its intellectual property in its works of authorship such as eBooks, which may be registered with the US Copyright Office and is protected by US and International Copyright Laws.
- You agree that it would constitute copyright infringement for you to reproduce the eBooks, prepare derivative works based upon the eBooks, distribute copies of the eBooks, perform the eBooks publicly or display the eBooks.
- Please note: Violators have been, and they will be, prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Terms & Conditions for Phone Consultations
- You agree to purchase phone consultations using the secure payment link.
- You agree that there is limited availability for phone consultations and that they are only available on Mondays, (PST.)
- You agree that once your payment has processed, you’ll be emailed to schedule a phone appointment. Phone consultations are subject to limited availability and are generally only available on Mondays.
- You agree that once your appointment has been confirmed that you will receive an email with call-in instructions.
- You agree to timely call at the appointed time, on the dot. If you do not place a phone call within five (5) minutes after the start of your appointment for any reason, it will be considered cancelled and any related fees forfeited.
- You agree that your phone appointment will start on time and end on time using Pacific Standard Time.You agree that phone consults are limited to 50 minutes or 25 minutes.
- You agree that if you do not call at the appointed time, for any reason, you will forfeit your consultation without refund. No exceptions.
- You agree to give 48 hours advance written notice for cancellations for any reason or you will forfeit your appointment without refund. No exceptions.
- You agree to send written cancellation notices via email to answers@MAKINGArtMakingMONEY.com or service@ArtistsWhoTHRIVE.com within 48 hours of the start of your appointment.
- You agree that because time is limited and due to the nature of a phone consultation, all of your concerns and or questions may not be addressed in the allotted time, although we will do our best to cover as much as possible.
- You agree there are no refunds for completed phone consultations for any reason. No exceptions.
- You agree to behave in a respectful and professional manner and if at any point we deem your behavior disrespectful and or unprofessional, in our sole and absolute discretion, we may end the call prior to its scheduled completion and you will not receive a refund.
- You agree that phone conversations may not and will not be recorded or transcribed by either party without prior written consent in each instance.
- You agree that it is illegal to do record a phone conversation without the each party’s consent in many jurisdictions, including in California from which we will typically initiate the telephone consultation.
- You agree that phone consultations are private. This consideration extends to you and us.
- You agree that if you enrolled after 01/31/2019, phone consultations are not included.
Terms & Conditions for MAKING Art Making MONEY program.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to apply for enrollment or participate in the Program.
By applying to the MAKING Art Making MONEY program you are confirming your acceptance to the following:
- I agree that by applying to the Program I am confirming that I have read, reviewed and that I willingly agree to all of the terms outlined herein and I am in full agreement to the following.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY/ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
By enrolling or participating in the Program, you agree and understand as follows:
- Participation in the Program will involve exploration of your deepest emotions because, unlike traditional businesses, artists do not sell goods or services, an artist’s “product” is their emotion expressed with their artistic medium.
- You will be exploring some of the most painful and joyful moments in your life so that you can place them into a meaningful context.
- You agree that you will not use the Program, your Study Partners, or fellow students as therapists as this is not their role or expertise.
- The Program includes marketing, sales, and business courses for creative products and or services, you agree that you may not seek, and you will not receive, any legal, financial, medical or psychological advice.
- You are solely responsible for your physical, emotional, and psychological well-being.
- You alone are responsible for and will exercise emotional and psychological self-care.
- Participation in The Program does not constitute a replacement for medical or physiological advice or care.
- YOU WILL NOT ENROLL IN THE PROGRAM IF EXPLORING YOUR DEEPEST FEELINGS IS TRAUMATIZING IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM A PHYSIOLOGICAL OR EMOTIONAL DISORDER OR YOU ARE UNDER THE CARE OF A PHYSICIAN FOR ANY PHYSIOLOGICAL OR EMOTIONAL DISORDERS.
- You agree to use The Program techniques and strategies at your own risk.
Waiver: In consideration of being permitted to participate in The Program, you, for yourself, your heirs, personal representatives or assigns, do hereby release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue the Company, Ann Rea and their respective affiliates, officers, employees, representatives and agents (“Released Parties”), from liability from any and all claims arising from or related to my participation in The Program.
Assumption of Risks: Participation in The Program carries with it certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken. The specific risks vary from one activity to another, but the risks include the emotional and psychological trauma from exploring your deepest emotions.
- You have 30-days from the date of your enrollment to withdraw from The Program FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER by notifying the Company in writing during that 30-day of your unequivocal request to receive a full refund.
- You agree that The Program is general in nature and it does not offer any specific legal, tax, financial, or accounting advice.
- You agree that the Company, its representatives, and affiliates are not responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions or your psychological or emotional well-being as a result of information presented.
- You agree to maintain the confidentiality of the other Students.
- You understand that the Company cannot guarantee any Student’s confidentiality.
- You agree that that any and all comments, website links, or email addresses you enter as a comment to the portal, can be seen by all Students.
Payments, Penalties and Interest
- You agree to pay $1998 USD for The Program or three monthly payments of $768 USA, due in advance of each month of participation.
- You agree that you will pay $1998 USD, or three monthly payments of $768 USA, and you agree that you will NOT pay a fraction of these amounts or you must pay an additional $50 administration fee.
- You agree that all prices are subject to change without notice, until paid.
- You agree that all payments for The Program are due in advance and that all of my payments are non-refundable after 30 days from my purchase.
- You agree that payments are considered late if they are not paid on the day that they are due, not one or more days later.
Code of Conduct
- You agree that part of The Program is a collaborative requiring professional behavior, kindness, respect, and cooperation.
- You agree that if the Company deems that your behavior disrespectful, rude, unprofessional, or non-productive in any way, for any reason, you agree that your participation in The Program may be immediately terminated without a refund without warning. No exceptions.
- You agree that if you violate the Code of Conduct you will not receive further communication from The Company.
- The Company does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
- You agree that you will not solicit other students for business or sales of any kind.
- You agree that if you do solicit other students you will be permanently removed from the program without warning.
The Making Art Making Money Program One-On-One Phone Appointments
- You agree that before you can schedule a Monday, 50-minute, one-on-one phone consultation all outstanding payments must be received by the Company.
- You agree that before you can schedule a Monday, 50-minute, one-on-one phone consultation you must earn a 90% passing grade on my Knowledge Check examination.
- You agree that before you can schedule a Monday, 50-minute, one-on-one phone consultation you must complete and submit the five documents outlined within the Knowledge Check and wait for these documents to be reviewed.
- You agree that Monday, 50-minute, one-on-one phone consultations are subject to limited availability.
- You agree that you must qualify to schedule your Monday, 50-minute, one-on-one phone consultation within 365 days from the date of your enrollment.
- You agree that students enrolled in the program qualify to schedule your Monday, 50-minute, one-on-one phone consultation only after they have completed all eight courses and assignments, earned over a 90% on their Knowledge Check, and completed the documents associated with the Knowledge Check.
- You agree that you after 365 days from the date of your enrollment you no longer qualify for a Monday, 50-minute, one-on-one phone consultation.
- You agree to schedule phone appointments via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please refer to the Section above entitled “Terms & Conditions for Phone Consultations” for other guidelines for phone consultations included within The Program.
- You agree that if you enrolled after 01/31/2019, phone consultations are not included.
Program Access and Support
- You agree that as long as The Program is made available by the Company you may access The Program material using the email address which you used to enroll. Email access may not be changed.
- You agree that acquiring a “lifetime membership” does not guarantee that The Program will be continuously available during your lifetime and you understand that it can be terminated, suspended or canceled at any time.
- You agree that if you enrolled after April 19, 2017, you have access for one year from the date of your enrollment. You may extend your membership for an additional year for $498 (USD) within 30 days of the date due by invitation. Annual membership is $598, 30 days after your renewal date.
- You agree that payments for annual renewals of $498 and or $598 (USD) are not refundable for any reason.
- You agree that The Program is provided online, requiring basic computer and internet literacy. You will not receive any user or technical support from the Company.
- You agree that you are responsible for securing a reliable Internet connection before you enroll so that you may access The Program and that you will not receive a refund if my Internet connection fails at any time during The Program.
- You agree The Program does not include technical support on calculating time zones, using Facebook, Google Hangouts, Skype or any other technical platform or services that may be used in conjunction with The Program.
- You agree to not submit or post your art or submit or post any Registered User Content that is not directly related to the courses in The Program, all of which is subject to approval by the Company prior to publishing.
Participation and Access to Weekly Conference Calls and Interviews: MEDIA RELEASE
- You agree that weekly meetings and or interviews are recorded and broadcast online. By enrolling in The Program you grant permission for recording your participation in the any and all meetings including your name, likeness, image and voice, and authorize the Company and others to publish, copyright, sell, create derivative works of, distribute, promote, display images and video from and otherwise use all or parts of such recordings in any format and in any current or future medium in any language (the “Works”), without the payment of a fee or royalty to or attribution of myself.
- You agree that you can not withdraw permission for recording your participation in the any and all meetings including your name, likeness, image and voice, and authorize the Company and others to publish, copyright, sell, create derivative works of, distribute, promote, display images and video from and otherwise use all or parts of such recordings in any format and in any current or future medium in any language (the “Works”), without the payment of a fee or royalty to or attribution of myself.
- You agree that we will endeavor to record The Program conference calls, webinars, and other video broadcasts but this does not guarantee that recordings will be made or that each recording will available.
- You agree that The Program schedule is subject to change without notice. Students may be notified of any course rescheduling, when possible.
Refunds and Cancellations
- You agree that if you forfeit your participation in The Program that you will not receive a refund after 30 days from the date of your purchase and there are no exceptions for any reason.
- You agree that if you request a full refund you must do so within 30 days from the date of your purchase by emailing email@example.com.
- You agree that refunds will be issued only to the credit card account that you used to enroll within a reasonable amount of time from receipt of payment.
- You agree that refund will NOT be issued by check OR to a credit card account other than the one you used to enroll.
- You agree that if my participation in The Program is terminated by the Company for any reason, you will not be permitted to re-enroll or again participate in The Program. No exceptions.
- You agree that if you request a refund you will not be readmitted to The Program. No exceptions.
- You agree that if you cancel a phone consultation, for any reason, you must provide 48 hours advanced notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you fail to do so, or if your notification is not timely received, you agree that you will forfeit my booking without refund. No exceptions.
- You agree that you are responsible for securing reliable Internet access and you understand and agree that my lack of Internet access is not a justification for a refund.
- You agree that if you file a charge back with your credit card company, mistakenly or not, you will be permanently removed from The Program and you will be liable for any costs and or fees associated with your charge back and you will not receive a refund of your tuition.
You agree that if you have signed up for the monthly payment plan, and you withdraw from the program, you are responsible for canceling your future payments, not The Program.
Disclaimer of Future Performance/Earnings/Revenue
- You agree that you alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and in business. Any forward looking statements made by the Company or otherwise stated on our Websites are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance.
- You agree that there is no warranty or guarantee that you will receive any results or earn any money using any of The Program ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations.
- You agree that the Company, its representatives, and affiliates are not responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions as a result of information presented or the results of The Program.
- You agree that because the factors above differ according to individuals, The Program cannot and does not guarantee your success, income level, or ability to earn revenue.
- You agree that the Company does not guarantee that you will achieve any results from the ideas or models presented.
- You agree that nothing contained within The Program or on any of Company’s Websites is a promise or guarantee of future performance, revenue or earnings.
- You agree that your level of success in attaining similar results is dependent upon many factors including your skill, focus, energy level, reputation, knowledge, ability, dedication, intelligence, attitude, network, and financial situation, among others.