Welcome to your brand NEW weekly Artists Who THRIVE post and to a NEW year.
Today is a fresh start and it’s time to:
- renew or to make new commitments
- let go of the past
- clear out your clutter, including unwanted messages
If you are reading these weekly messages and they are inspiring you to take action or think differently, please let me know.
Last week I took a break from sending this weekly message for the first time in three years. Did you miss it?
If not or if my messages do not resonate with you, and you don’t really read them, then please, unsubscribe below NOW.
It costs money to send you complimentary tips, strategies, stories, and inspiration each week.
If these messages inspire you to take action, then I’m happy to pay for the space that your email requires. You’re worth every penny.
Just in case you’re not clear. Artists Who THRIVE is an art agnostic community. Meaning, this is not a forum for art criticism and we are not looking for ways to navigate the broken, scarcity and permission based art establishment.
Why? Because if you have unique artistic talent and you have something to say to the world, you must make art.
If you want to be heard, you must sell art.
Artists Who THRIVE is designed to help you do just that. Sell art.
Here is the Artists Who THRIVE 8 part credo.
- Artists Who THRIVE destroy the “starving artist” myth.
- Artists Who THRIVE know that they are not going to be discovered and no one is coming to save them.
- Artists Who THRIVE know that “its not all about you, its about them. Make it about them, and it will be all about you.”
- Artists Who THRIVE know that they don’t have a career, they run a business.
- Artists Who THRIVE know who they are and what they stand for. They are on a heart felt mission.
- Artists Who THRIVE secure their creative freedom through business savvy.
- Artists Who THRIVE know that relationships equals revenue.
- Artists Who THRIVE don’t sell art; they create value above and beyond their art.
So again. If you’re down with what Artists Who THRIVE is all about, please share the love and invite two friends to subscribe today.
If you are not, then please unsubscribe NOW and free up space for me and for you.
What do you think? What about Artists Who THRIVE resonates with you? What is your most resent success?
Please post your comments here…