HOW WE BEGAN
Wondering how you can sell more art right now?
Not sure what to focus on?
Do you feel like it’s wrong to try to sell your art now?
I get it. I’m an artist like you.
During the 2008-2009 economic downturn, about half of the art galleries closed in the US. Many more art galleries will be closing soon.
YET I thrived during that recession as a full-time artist.
Because as a student of luxury marketing, I know that:
- the affluent make money when the markets are up or down and they still buy art.
- the affluent don’t need more stuff, BUT they do need more meaning inspired by art.
- they want to buy your art from YOU, not the middleman.
Learn how to sell more art, without feeling like a sell-out.
- Apply now.
- If it looks like I can help you, we’ll book a call to talk about how.
- If I can’t help you, I’ll be up-front and try to point you in the right direction.
You’ll graduate by:
- building a global support network of Study Partners
- following a Proven 8-Part Roadmap shaped by over 15 years of practical experience
- earning back your tuition investment through the sale of your art, at a minimum
Bottom line, you can:
- do nothing and fail.
- do some things and struggle.
- do the right things NOW and survive and thrive.
Ask yourself, do you think that you’ll be better off trying to figure this out all on your own?
Artist & Mentor
PS Looking for a fresh perspective? Borrow over 15 years of my practical experience in luxury marketing and sales by booking a phone consultation.