HOW WE BEGAN
How can you sell more of your art in a time of financial uncertainty and physical isolation?
Maybe you’re feeling even less focused and confident?
Maybe you’re concerned that it would be sleazy to try to sell yourself or your art right now?
You’re right. Now is not the time to try to sell yourself or your art, and it never was.
You’re not for sale.
And artists don’t sell goods or services; our product is emotion.
The purpose of art is to connect us with our humanity. Right now, there’s a lot of inspiration.
Now is the perfect time to serve a mission that’s greater than yourself by creating clear value above and beyond your art.
You can learn your mission inside of the Making Art Making Money program.
During the most recent financial recession in 2008 and 2009, I thrived as a full-time artist because I became a student of the luxury market.
What I learned is that the affluent prosper financially when economic markets are up and when they are down.
The affluent have enough stuff; they are looking for meaning, inspiration, and connection, particularly in challenging times.
The affluent find it more meaningful to connect with artists by buying from artists directly.
- If you’d like to learn how you can sell your art now, I invite you to apply.
- If your application indicates that I can help you, we’ll schedule a quick initial call. Then if I feel confident that I can help you, we will schedule a 30-minute Strategy Call to outline how.
- If you’re accepted, you’ll immediately gain access to the program and our community.
- You’ll join 23 different types of established and emerging artists, artisans, designers, and photographers from 20 countries and counting, in a warm and welcoming community free of competition, jealousy, and snobbery.
- You’ll have Study Partners, of your choosing so that you can encourage each other and hold each other accountable. There’s no limit on the number of connections you can make.
- You’ll have access to my 90-day program and my mentorship for an entire year.
- If you are the average graduate, your level of focus and self-confidence will triple, from an average of 2.5 to 8, on a scale of 1 to 10.
- You’ll learn how to gain referral sales which can generate over 80% more sales on average, where you keep 100% of the money.
- You’ll graduate once you’ve earned back your tuition investment through the sale of your art during your final project, where you will determine your unique niche.
- Unlike art school or business school, you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee, as long as you complete the first of eight courses.
- Now is the time for you to gain ground. Economic disruption is creating opportunities for artists who are pivoting online and creating clear value.
Please note. The estimates are that over half of the art galleries in the United States closed during the 2008-2009 economic recession, and many more will be closing soon.
Artists who do not know how to represent themselves effectively will be left behind.
So many dedicated and talented artists will never be recognized, reach their potential, or earn what they could have, had they just educated themselves on how to market and sell their art.
Artist & Mentor
PS Just looking for some advice? Click here to schedule a 50-minute Monday phone consultation.